- No more than six individuals over the age of 18 are allowed per campsite.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m.
- Check-out time is 1 p.m.
- Campers must check in with Campground staff at the office.
- Camping is permitted in designated sites only.
- No more than two vehicles and two tents per site.
- Campfires are permitted in designated fire pits only.
- Pets, on a leash up to six feet long, or under owners control are permitted in the campground. Please pick up after your pets toileting needs.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- Discharge of firearms, air guns, slingshots or arrows are not permitted in campground boundaries.
- Radios, generators or other amplified devices may not be used in a manner that creates excessive noise.
- Quiet time is observed after 10:00 PM
- A responsible person 18 years of age or older must register for the site
- No pets in shower house
At the time of booking, we require a 40% deposit. All bookings will be charged a
Michigan sales tax of 6%. Deposits can be mailed in the form of a check or money
order, or we accept most major credit cards.
Due the nature of our business, we require a 14 day cancellation notice in order
to give a full refund less a $10 cancelation fee. Cancellations made within 14 days
of arrival will not be refunded unless we can re-book the site. If we can re-book
the site, a full refund will be give less the $10 cancellation fee. If we cannot re-
rent the site, no refund will be given. No refunds will be given for early departure
or bad weather.Campground Cancellation Policy